3.6.13

BRIDESMAID HAIR



As I'm bridesmaid at a wedding in a few weeks time, I've been looking for hairstyles that are pretty but simple, and will hold up in the heat (the wedding is Hvar, Croatia). My hair is naturally wavy, so I'm thinking it's best to work with that, and either leave the waves loose and natural or maybe tie the front back so it's half up / half down. Failing that, I think the messy buns I keep seeing everywhere are adorable.



I also think flowers in the hair are so, so pretty (I love the idea of wearing a peony, like in the images above).

I've also been looking for make up inspiration for the hot weather, I'd love to know any tips or ideas you have!

(Image 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh, a wedding in hvar will be amazing! i like these hairstyles a lot, especially the first two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so excited for it! Agreed, the first two are gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it. We are going to Croatia in 10 days for a wedding as well. Staying in Hvar for 3 nights and then to Zagreb where the wedding is! If you are going before me you have to tell me about all the good places and what not to miss in Hvar! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! We leave a week tomorrow, and are there for 3 nights, I might see you there! We have a meal planned for all the wedding party on the Friday night, and the bride's sister (who visited last year) tells me there are some amazing restaurants to visit. So exciting!

      Delete