16.2.12

Beauty loves

3 of my beauty favourites at the moment: first, the Aroma Confort body milk from Decleor (a Christmas present).  This has one of the most comforting, gorgeous scents I've come across in a body lotion.  I can put this on in the morning and still smell it in the evening.
Next, Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This makes your skin look and dewy and glowy; perfect when your little ones wake at 6am every morning!  (This would make a fantastic gift for a new mum!)
Finally, the prettiest nude nail polish, Elizabeth Street from Nails Inc.  A couple of coats of this gives that natural, polished look that I love.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh i really like these. Nude nail polish has always been a favourite of mine. I also like white nail polish, which I had for our wedding, but it is so hard to get right. I also love Baume Beauté but have never tried Decleors body milk. Want to try that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should, it's so lovely! White nail varnish sounds really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete