2.8.12

Pre-baby date

Being pregnant with your second baby is such a different experience to the first - I remember when pregnant with Jamie that I would take long naps whenever I felt a little tired, or casually stroll around the shops deciding which of the beautiful baby things to buy. Of course, second time around, those nap times didn't exist as I was too busy looking after a 2 year old Jamie!

This list from Dear Baby has some good advice for what to do in the last weeks of pregnancy, and I loved the idea to take out any children you already have on a date to make them feel special.   When Alfie arrived we gave Jamie a special toy which he still has now - something my parents did with me when my younger brother was born. 

Have you done anything like this when you were pregnant with your second (or third, or fourth!) baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment